Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Still Sick

Well...the kiddos are both sick. Jonas does officially have RSV and Kalea woke up this morning with a fever of 101.8. What a nice low number for first thing in the morning! :o) She was a bit cranky and quite a bit needy all day. But on the upside - it was great to have a cuddler again!

We went and signed the papers to make our offer official on the house. We just have to wait for the bank to sign the papers and it'll officially be ours...once we pay them more money! :o)

Since we were already out and it was dinner-time, we decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for a great meal. Poor Jonas was asleep the whole time (and of course now that I want to go to bed he's wide awake!!!) but we didn't let him miss out on the fun as evidenced below. Kalea actually ate a pretty decent meal (Yesterday's lunch was 6 goldfish, breakfast was a half a container of yogurt...she hasn't been eating much while sick). A favorite is chicken nuggets - or something like that! She ate one and a half little pieces...what a good girl!


Another praise...I'll probably be doing all of the float coordinating for ACR! What a blessing as it will all be work that I can do from home (ok...almost all - but it'll be perfect with the kiddos!). I'll be doing 40 hours a week...but it'll be the perfect job for this stage of life! I'm going to turn down the job at St. John's. ACR is going to pay better and be something I can do during the day with the kids. I won't have to be sleep deprived from doing overnight shifts and attempt to be sane for two little ones!

Well...off to bed...maybe. We'll see what Jonas decides to do! :o)

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Awww... I Hope the kids feel better soon. Your new job sounds EXCELLENT!! A job where you can work at home... that is so nice for your situation.