Jonas had his 2 month check-up today. Both he and Kalea have nasty colds and Jonas also has an ear infection. I think they're both miserable! The doctor thinks he has RSV but we won't know for sure until the test results come back tomorrow. He weighs 12lbs 7oz...which means that he put on 3 pounds in his first month of life...and 3 pounds in his second month of life. I sure hope this trend doesn't continue. He'd be 36 pounds by his first birthday...umm...I don't think that'll happen! But he is a happy, and aside from his cold and ear infection, healthy baby!
God is Good!
Here is a picture of Jonas from his 2 month birthday!

1 comment:
Wow!!!! We'll be closer neighbors than we are right now! That's so exciting - congratulations! And also happy 2 month birthday to Jonas. Maybe you can get him to do some exercise and lift weights?
Post a Comment